- No Tenant Fees Apply
- Holding Deposit – 1 weeks rent
- Security deposit – 5 weeks rent, if annual rent is over £50,000 then there is a mandatory 6 week deposit
- Rent and utility bills – payable as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Delay in rent – Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Lost keys – Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing lost keys or security devices.
- Amendments to Tenancy Agreement at Tenants request – a minimum of £50 per change which would increase depending on the level of work required to carry out the amendment.
- Early surrender of the AST at the Tenants Request – should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the Landlord agrees to re let the property, the liability for payment of the rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. However, the tenant will still need to cover the Landlords costs in surrendering the tenancy and re-letting the tenancy.
- Stamp Duty (on tenancies that amount to over £500,000)
- Check out cleaning fee – £250 – £500 (Rate varies according to the number of bedrooms)
* All fees are excluding VAT
During Tenancy: – Tenant responsible for all below mentioned payments unless and otherwise stipulated in contract terms and conditions.
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water, and telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television Licence
- Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Insurance (for your personal contents)
- Garden maintenance (if any)
- Balcony maintenance (if any)
As a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme) for sales and lettings we subscribe to PRS’s Codes of Practice. This Government approved independent redress scheme gives consumers additional protection beyond that required by law. Our clients have peace of mind that there is free and fair redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency.
As a regulated member of CMP (Client Money Protect) this means that any monies we hold is insured. This gives our clients peace of mind and financial protection, meaning that their money will always be safe in our hands under the CMP – Client Money Protection for landlords and Tenants.